Smart ENVE System SES Aero Road Handlebar 2.0
ENVE developed the SES Aero Road Handlebar in the wind tunnel and optimized it for the road to deliver industry leading drag reduction (as much as many aero frames), comfort, and handling precision.
The first thing you will notice is the SES Aero Road Bar's airfoil top with minimal frontal area. This is perfect for the rider looking to optimize their aero efficiency and position on the bike. Unlike other flat top bars, the wing profile of the ENVE SES is stiff for powerful torque when climbing or sprinting, while still delivering the smooth compliance expected of top shelf carbon road bars. New internal cable routing for Shimano Di2 bar end control box.
The ENVE SES Aero Road Bar allows multiple hand positions and fits various hand shapes, but the design truly favors riders who spend a lot of time in the drops or hoods. The narrow shift lever position and generous flare mean you still hold a clean aero profile while in the drops and have wrist clearance for out of the saddle efforts. The narrow position at the hoods allows for the least amount of frontal area and the most aerodynamic position.
- Wind tunnel tested by Simon Smart aero road bar
- UD carbon, tuned for stiffness and compliance
- Compact 77mm reach and 127mm drop
- Open radius compact bend
- 31.8mm clamp diameter
- 48mm wide clamping zone
- New internal cable routing for Shimano Di2 bar end control box
- Includes aero bar end plugs
- Measured center to center, sized at bar end width, with 5cm hood to hood reduction
- Sizes available: 42cm (37cm at hoods), 44cm (39cm at hoods)
- Weight: 250 grams (size 44cm)